Candle Safety & Care
We want you to enjoy your Peppermint Grove Australia candles as much as we do. As burning candles is a personal responsibility with associated risks, we have compiled the following safety and candle care instructions to ensure you gain the maximum pleasure and longevity from your Peppermint Grove Australia experience.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Place your candle on the candle lid or on a stable heat-resistant surface before burning.
2. Never burn your candle on or near anything that could catch fire. Keep away from drafts, water & moisture.
3. Always keep both wicks centered in the middle of the candle. Do not allow them to float to the sides of the glass as this could lead to the glass overheating.
4. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
5. Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
6. Do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
7. Do not allow your candle to burn to the very base of the glass. Cease burning when there is 10mm of solid wax left at the base of the candle.
8. Do not touch your burning candle or move it when the wax is liquid.
Candle Care Instructions
1. Always ensure your candles wicks are trimmed to 5mm before each burn.
2. When you first burn your candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the glass. This will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you use your candle.
3. Store your candle in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
4. When the candle can no longer be burned, remove the residue wax by placing the glass in hot water. This will soften and lift the remaining wax. Your Peppermint Grove glass and its lid can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home.